Search This Blog

Thursday 26 March 2015

Random Thoughts #3 Dreamer

Dreamer

This story begins the moment I die.
I feel cold. And uncertain. 
My body can't move, as if metal chains have strapped themselves on me. 
Where am I? 
Unable to move. 
My head is fixated to the ceiling. It is beautifully decorated with seashells, mermaids and turtles, slowly moving and swimming above me. Elegantly and gracefully. 
I can't advert my eyes. I don't want to. 
Not yet.
By my eyes feel heavy, they're slowly coming together. 
Please don't. 
The same force is pushing on my chest. I can't breath. 
I can't think.
My eyes have slowly closed, yet my mind is all conscious.
Torture, as the force keeps pushing more and more.
Heavenly grace, where to escape?
My mind is trying to come up with a plan to escape.
I’m know I am inside a room, I can hear the rain dripping against the window.
There is a storm coming up. 
Water? Coming closer indeed. 
It's coming for me.
The room is slowly filling itself up with water, everything is covered in water including me.
I can’t move. I am drowning. 
My legs and arms are solid rock, but fortunately I still have my consciousness.
Unfortunately, I mean.
It’s one of those, I sigh.
The water is filling up the entire chamber and it is slowly reaching for my face.
First my legs and arms, then my hair. Lastly face is embraced.
I take a deep last breath before I will be taken away by the rising water.
I can't breath.


When I wake up, my body is covered in sweat.
With a restless sigh I look around the room.
No water, I am not drowning.
I am concious.
Fortunately, 

Another restless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment