Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Subconsciousness: A Stream of Thoughts

Let all the thoughts flow.
Touch my inner core, make me feel like I exist.
The world is empty, meaningless. 
God, my eyes hurt. 
I should sleep. Maybe next to someone. In my next dream I won't be raped.
Continue rubbing your eyes. 
Where should I go to? A trip by bus away from here to an empty beach. 
La vie n'est pas souffrir. 
J'ai mal aux yeux. Someone kiss them please?
My mind is empty. 
They used to say automatic writing was the Devil possessing you. 
Now we know it's our subconsciousness, which is as equally rot as him. 
My eyes hurt, I hate sleep, I dislike waking up.
The loveliest moment is that small moment before you fall asleep. A different dimension, not between dream and reality, but another world. 
My hair feels so soft, I wanna drown in it. I wanna drown in your arms and perfumed chest. 
Tea resembles the temperature of the human body. 
Are people who love tea more sexually frustrated?
People scare me a lot. 
I will be alone forever, what a relief. Touch now and then won't hurt though. 
We're all human after all. 
My body is itching, maybe insects are crawling over me. 
What would it be like having no father? 
I will leave them one day. They will rot eventually.
Not that they deserve it... 
I'm sorry for the way the world works, dad. Being born out of raped has caused mommy another blessing. 
A blessing or a curse. 
Whatever. You say you're happy. I assume you're not lying, not because you're not telling the truth, but because you have no choice but to be happy.
Let it not be a plastics smile. You look down on me, I know that.
I am hungry, I think. 
Scars are actually aesthetically pleasing to look at, if they're done well.
An unpopular opinion, I believe.
I should stop eating so much, but it's delicious. 
It doesn't matter, I'll just eat one meal a day for the next few days. 
Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten. And swallow.
I'm so hungry. 
When will my hair grow? 
Long hair is very sexual if done right. 
Playing with guys' emotions amuses me, just staring deeply into their eyes is enough.
I don't know why I do it. 
As revenge, a grudge against human injustice. Showing their shallow needs. 
Filthy animals. 
It's ten o' clock. Time to sleep.

God, my mind is fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment